- I am an admin and I receive tons on email notifications every day. Is there a way to lessen this?
Yes. You can change the notification setting on your account:
- Sign in to your ClassReach account.
- Click on the Profile Image at the top right of the screen.
- Select View Profile from the dropdown.
- Click the Settings tab in the window.
- Fill out relevant fields:
- How would you like to receive notification emails?: If you would like a new email for each notification, choose individually. If you would like one email with a summary of all the notifications, choose summary.
- Send summary emails: Choose the unit of time you would like to set the frequency of your summary emails sent. (Only for summary emails)
- Every: The number of units chosen above.
- Email me every time I receive a message in ClassReach: Check this box if you would like to receive an email when messaged (outside of what was set up above)
- Click Save once all fields are complete
- I have some papers typed up that we send to all our families. Is there a way to load these on to ClassReach or do i have to type them over again into the Documents?
You can upload them. ClassReach is compatible with most word processing systems. (Microsoft Word/ Excel, Google Docs/ Sheets, etc). This would be added in the Select a file to upload option, in the instructions below:
- Click the +Document button to add a new document.
- Fill out the relevant fields:
- Name*: This will be the title of the document.
- Description: This can be a short description of the document for people to read before downloading.
- Start Date*: This is the date and time you would like the document to become available.
- End Date: This is the date and time you would like the document to automatically become unavailable.
- Select a File to Upload: Use this button to upload the document.
- Who is this document visible to?: Use this to designate which groups can view this document.
- Notify users when this document is posted: Check this box if you would like all users in the groups you designated to get an alert about the posting of this document.
Click Save once all relevant fields are filled and your document has been uploaded.